以下为《英文小剧本_老虎拔牙《The TigerXXXXXs Teeth》》的无排版文字预览,完整内容请下载
《The Tiger’s Teeth——老虎拔牙》
场景一:晴朗的天气,草地上。
(One day, some little animals are playing in the forest. Suddenly the rabbit is shouting.)(有一天,一群小动物正在玩耍,一只小兔突然大声呼叫!)
The rabbit: Help! Help!( 救命!救命!)
The deer: What’s the matter? What’s the matter?(小鹿:怎么了?)
The rabbit: The tiger is coming. He wants to eat me.(老虎来了,它要吃了我。)
The monkey: Come on, come on. Let’s hide.(猴子:快,快来,我们藏起来!)
场景二:森林小路上,老虎大摇大摆走来。
The tiger: I’m a tiger. I’m very strong. Look! My teeth are very sharp. I can break down a tree with my teeth. And I can bite off a large piece of meat at
once. Now I’m hungry. I want to eat the rabbit. Woo, woo! Where’s the rabbit? Where’s the rabbit ?(我是强壮的老虎大王。看!我锋利的牙齿,可以咬断一棵大树。我可以立即撕咬下一大块肉。现在,我饿了,我想吃只兔子来充饥。啊呜,兔子在哪呢?)老虎发怒地走开去找兔子。)
The deer: Oh, the tiger has gone away. (小鹿:哦,老虎走了!)
The monkey: Oh, the tiger can break down a tree with his teeth.(猴子:天哪,老虎大王能用它的牙咬断一棵大树。)
The rabbit: Yes, he can bite off a large piece of meat at once, and only leave the bones. Wu, wu, I'm afraid.(小兔:是的,它能一口撕下一大块肉,只剩骨头。呜--- 我好害怕呀!)
场景三:一只狐狸高兴的出现。
The fox: I’m a fox. I’m very clever. What are they doing? Let me have a look.
Hi, what are you doing? (我是聪明的狐狸先生,哈,它们正在干什么?让我去瞧瞧吧!嗨!朋友们,你们怎么了,在干什么呢?)
The deer: The tiger wants to eat the rabbit. (小鹿:老虎要吃小兔子。)
The monkey: His teeth are very sharp. (猴子:它的牙齿锋利无比。)
The fox: Is that right? The tiger’s too bad. Let me see. Oh, I have a good idea. I can pull out the tiger’s teeth.(狐狸:是那样吗?这老虎太坏了。让我想想,噢,我有了个好主意,我要拔光老虎的牙。)
All together: What? Pull out the tiger’s 内容过长,仅展示头部和尾部部分文字预览,全文请查看图片预览。 to eat you.(老虎:我饿了,我要吃只兔子,兔子呢?兔子在哪里?)
The fox: Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid. He has no teeth.(别害怕,别害怕,他没牙了。哈哈)
The tiger: No teeth? Oh, I have no teeth. I can’t eat the rabbit.(没牙!哦不,我的牙齿没了,我不能吃兔子了。哎---)
(Little animals are playing in the forest. They are very happy! )(小动物们又可以在森林里开心的玩耍了。)
[文章尾部最后300字内容到此结束,中间部分内容请查看底下的图片预览]
以上为《英文小剧本_老虎拔牙《The TigerXXXXXs Teeth》》的无排版文字预览,完整内容请下载
英文小剧本_老虎拔牙《The TigerXXXXXs Teeth》由用户“p4861156”分享发布,转载请注明出处