以下为《阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)》的无排版文字预览,完整内容请下载
阿甘正传
你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘====Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?====Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力====I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说====My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种====You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适====Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天====I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛====and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子====I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛====My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情====Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道====you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走====Where they're going,
他住在哪里====where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子====I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话====I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样====I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方====Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋====She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼====All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.
你走几步看看====Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?====How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太====His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的====as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯====But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?====But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?
福尔斯!====Forrest!
我刚出世时====Now,when I was a baby,
妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名====Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系====She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是:====What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党====he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单====They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼====and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑====They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福尔斯·甘====And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我====Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些====that sometimes we all do things that,well,
并没有意义的事情====that just don't make no sense.
向这边!====This way. Hold on. Ugh!
好了====All right.
你们在看什么?====What are y'all staring at?
从来没有见过====Haven't you ever seen
小孩子戴脚撑的吗?====a little boy with braces on his legs before?
不要管其它人====Don't ever let anybody
说他们比你强,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话====If God intended everybody to be the same,
他会给每人一双脚撑====he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思====Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
我们住在17号公路附近====We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩====about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.
这个地方属于绿茵县====That's in the county of Greenbow.
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族====Our house had been in Mama's family
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里====had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
房子只有我和妈妈住====Since it was just me and Mama
我们有好多空房间====and we had all these empty rooms,
妈妈将这些空房出租====Mama decided to let those rooms out,
给路过的人住====mostly to people passing through,
比如从莫某某、或蒙哥马利镇来的人====Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱====That's how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士====Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我说的话,福雷斯====Remember what I told you,Forrest.
你和其它任何人是一样的====You're no different than anybody else is.
听清楚了没有,福雷斯?====Did you hear what I said,Forrest?
你和其它人是一样的====You're the same as everybody else.
你并没有什么不一样====You are no different.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太====Your boy's... different,Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有75====His I. Q is 75.
我们都是不一样的====Well,we're all different,
汉考克先生====Mr. Hancock.
她希望我得到最好的教育====She wanted me to have the finest education
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校====so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.
我见到了校长什么的====I met the principal and all.
请你看看这个,甘太太====I want to show you something,Mrs. Gump.
这是正常水平====Now,this is normal.
福尔斯则是在这儿====Forrest is right here.
州政府要求智商起码要80====The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80
才能上公立学校====to attend public school.
甘太太====Mrs. Gump,
他应该上特殊学校====he's going to have to go to a special school.
在那里他会很好的====Now,he'll be just fine.
正常水平是什么意思?====What does normal mean anyway?
他可能…====He might be...
反应不太灵敏====a bit on the slow side,
但我儿子福尔斯====but my boy Forrest
应该和其它人一样得到机会====is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
他不该去特殊学校====He's not going to some special school
学怎么翻修轮胎====to learn how to retread tires.
这不过是区区5分的问题====We're talking about five little points here.
一定会有办法解决的====There must be something can be done.
我们的学校是要排名次的====We're a progressive school system.
我们不想有人拉后腿====We don't want to see anybody left behind.
甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?====Is there a Mr. Gump,Mrs. Gump?
他去度假了====He's on vacation.
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子====Well,your mama sure does care about your schooling,son.
你不太会说话,是吗?====You don't say much,do you?
最后,他必须去试一试====Finally,he had to try.
看起来容易,但是…====It looked easy,but...
发生了怪事,首先他们…====oh,what happened. First they...
妈妈,度假是什么意思?====Mama,what's vacation mean?
度假?====Vacation?
爸爸去哪儿了?====Where Daddy went?
度假就是你去一个地方…====Vacation's when you go somewhere...
然后就不再回来====and you don't ever come back.
总之,我想你可以说====Anyway,I guess you could say
我和妈妈无依无靠====me and Mama was on our own.
但我们不介意====But we didn't mind.
我们的房子总住满了人====Our house was never empty.
经常是人来人往的====There was always folks coming and going.
开饭了!====Supper!
大家来吃晚饭啦!====It's supper,everyone!
这看起来很特别====That sure looks special.
有时有这么多人和我们一起住====Sometimes,we had so many people staying with us
每个房间都住满了旅客====that every room was filled,with travelers,you know,
这些人带着行李箱子====folks living out of their suitcases
还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子====and hat cases and sample cases.
福尔斯·甘,吃晚饭了!福尔斯?====Forrest Gump,it's suppertime! Forrest?
有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起====One time,a young man was staying with us,
他带着一个吉它箱子====and he had him a guitar case.
#你从来逮不到兔子#====Well,you ain't never caught a rabbit
#你也不是…#====And you ain't no
#我的朋友#====Friend of mine
福尔斯====Forrest,
叫你不要打扰这位叔叔====I told you not to bother this nice young man.
不,没关系,太太====No,that's all right,ma'am.
我在弹吉它给他听====I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了====All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat.
行,好极了。谢谢你,太太====Yeah,that sounds good. Thank you,ma'am.
喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法====Say,man,show me that crazy little walk you did there.
稍微慢一点====Slow it down some.
#你只不过是…#====You ain't nothing but...
我喜欢那吉它====I liked that guitar.
它很好听====It sounded good.
我伴着音乐移动着脚步====I started moving around to the music,
扭着我的臀部====swinging my hips.
#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time
那天晚上====This one night,
我和妈妈出去购物====me and Mama was out shopping,
我们路过文斯家私商店====and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store,
你猜怎么着?====and guess what?
#你只不过是一条猎犬#====You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time
#你只不过是一条猎犬#====You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
小孩子不能看这个====This is not for children's eyes.
#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time
几年以后,====Some years later,
听说那位帅哥被人称为“猫王”====that handsome young man who they called the King,
嗯,他唱的歌实在太多====well,he sung too many songs.
结果他得了心脏病什么的====Had him self a heart attack or something.
看来“王”确实是不好当啊====It must be hard being a king.
你知道,你的记忆有时清楚得不得了====You know,it's funny how you remember some things,
有时却什么也不记得====but some things you can't.
你要开始努力学习了,福尔斯====You do your very best now,Forrest.
我一定会的,妈妈====I sure will,Mama.
我记得第一次乘校车去上学====I remember the bus ride on the first day of school
非常清楚====very well.
你上不上车?====Are you coming along?
妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子====Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
这是校车====This is the bus to school.
我是福尔斯…福尔斯·甘====I'm Forrest... Forrest Gump.
我是多萝西·哈里斯====I'm Dorothy Harris.
嗯,现在我们不是陌生人了====Well,now we ain't strangers anymore.
这位子有人了====This seat's taken.
有人了====It's taken.
你不准坐这儿====You can't sit here.
你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪====You know,it's funny what a young man recollects,
我不记得我的出生===='cause I don 't remember being born.
我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物====I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,
我也不记得====and I don't know
我第一次去野餐====when I went 内容过长,仅展示头部和尾部部分文字预览,全文请查看图片预览。 se Grandma used to read it to you.
我最喜欢的书====My favorite book.
好了====Here we are.
嘿…====Hey...
你该走了====here you go.
嘿,福尔斯…====Hey,Forrest...
不要…====don't...
我想告诉你我爱你====I want to tell you I love you.
我也爱你,爸爸====I love you,too,Daddy.
我就在这儿等你回来====I'll be right here when you get back.
你知道这是校车,是吧?====You understand this is the bus to school,now,don't you?
当然,你是多萝西·哈里斯,我是福尔斯·甘====Of course,and you're Dorothy Harris,and I'm Forrest Gump.
[文章尾部最后500字内容到此结束,中间部分内容请查看底下的图片预览]请点击下方选择您需要的文档下载。
以上为《阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)》的无排版文字预览,完整内容请下载
阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)由用户“奢魂1874”分享发布,转载请注明出处